Within a work context, negotiation is the process of forging an agreement between two or more parties—employees, employers, co-workers, outside parties, or some combination of these—that is mutually acceptable.
Negotiations are a crucial component of our daily routine. Conflicts are bound to arise due to the varying ideas we all work around, but it is necessary to draw a meaningful, agreeable solution from them.
- Our course is designed to take teams to a new level of communication competency.
- Our well-integrated course will help you to learn some practical negotiation techniques and strategies, and to plan your negotiations to give you the greatest chance of success.
- Helps build confidence.
- Ensure you’re getting a fair deal.
- Develop your interpersonal skills.
- Hone your strategic planning.