Rapport isn’t about following a prescribed path; it’s about understanding and accepting what the customer wants most. In sales, creating rapport entails gaining a customer’s trust through demonstrating concern for their needs and communicating effectively. For sales success, it’s critical to establish rapport. Rapport is one of the most important customer service skills. By investing in training resources into the right people who can improve and increase your team’s overall rapport and trust-building and performance and LearnMaxPro is one such organization that aims to uplift the organizations through its various workshops and training sessions. Please join our Virtual Live Workshop on “WHY SALES PERSONNEL FAILS TO DEVELOP RAPPORT & TRUST WITH POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS “
- Rapport Building
- Sales Personnel Relationships
- Customer Loyalty
- Tips to Increase Credibility
- Certification: Certificate of completion, which is shareable.
- Delivery Method: Virtual facilitator-led online sales training
- Duration: 2-3 hours online remote delivery sessions
- Fee: FREE
- Location: Online delivery for global participants from various Countries & Continents.
- Rating: 4.2 out of 5
- Customization Level: High
- Maximum Class Size: 20-50 for the facilitator-led online training course.
- Practical Exercises: Role-playing with instant feedback, online simulation, and wide-screen videotaping feedback for conference room virtual events.
- This event has passed.
Start TimeMarch 30, 2022 @ 3:30 PM
End TimeMarch 30, 2022 @ 5:30 PM