ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Finance is the life blood of Industry and Commerce which touches every part, in one or more ways. Those who are in the key positions in any organization do face problems relating to finance, day in and day out. Those problems will become more difficult if the executives facing the problem are from a non-finance background. Hence a need is felt about the knowledge of some important aspects of finance. All executives must grasp the financial implications of their decision – from planning and implementing to results and feedback.
This program is designed to provide an understanding of the key concepts in finance and financial reporting – and the related vocabulary to discuss it with staff, peers and supervisors. The program blends broad financial principles with such practical necessities as how to understand and analyze financial reports, budgets, talk to accountants and financial managers and apply financial strategies to business.
The primary objective is to increase knowledge levels of non-finance executives, managers and professionals in the area of accountancy and finance which will assist them to take better quality decisions to improve the top line and bottom line of their organization.
- Why Finance Matters?
- The Key Building Blocks of Financial Control – Income Statement, Balance Sheet
- Learning Finance Terminologies
- Cash Flow: The Lifeblood of Organizations
- Applying Financial Tools and Concepts in the Real World
- Evaluating a Company’s Health through its Annual Report
- Recognizing Potential Traps in Creative Accounting
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Ratio Analysis, Comparative Analysis, DuPont Analysis
- Basics of Financial Management
- Key Financial Statistics and Time Value of Money
- Hands-On Preparation of Financial Statements and Analysis
- Learning from practical Examples
- CORPORATES (For every two participant, one participant free): INR 4500 + 18% GST (Per Delegate)
- ACADEMICIANS: INR 1500 + 18% GST (Per Delegate)
- STUDENTS: INR 750 + 18% GST
* Registrations closes three days before the commencement of the workshop.
*Maximum Participants per workshop: 25 executives
Join from 7th April’2022 – 8th April’2022
- This event has passed.
Start TimeApril 7 @ 12:00 AM
End TimeApril 8 @ 11:59 PM